Thread: SPB Backup help
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:51 PM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Backup help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Really??

I have only restored a couple times with Resco but it seemed to work OK.

SPB has not worked well at all in the TP. I have restored with SPB & then TF3D refused to run going into an endless loop of tap here to launch TF but it never launches.

~John
I've been playing with this as well. If you are going between roms then, as you probably know, chances are your manila files are all different. What has worked for me is going into the advanced settings/choose which files to restore in the rom upgrade mode, and deselecting all the manila files, dll's and reg keys. This is a HUGE PITA as there are many files to deselect. Before I did it last time I went into the reg and set my scroll bars nice and fat, reset and proceded at the busy work. I emailed SPB about including a "do not restore manila" option in upcoming releases, but you know how that is going to turn out.

I'll search for Sprite- I' guessing it costs$?