View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:37 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much tape did it take you? (to fix the backcover's creaking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I dyed my battery cover to black and all of the creaks went away
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46487
Wow, really? Wouldn't see how dying it would fix the creaking issue. The dye only adheres to the outside of the cover right? Isn't the creaking derived from the space between the device and the inside of the cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Is that a cloth material in the second picture, please keep iin mind the type op heat that the Touch Pro generates
I have wondered if the heat + the tape would mess anything up, but it's just painters tape.

PPCGeeks New User Guide