View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Word completion not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
Yes, that will work, but doesn't it have the issue where, every so often it locks the phone's on screen keyboard into number mode?

That was a deal breaker for me.

I would suggest in the future you link to the whole thread and not just that one post so that people can decide for themselves if it's worth it.
Yes, it does have the on screen number issue. It happens when you add a contact or calender event. I don't do either one to often so I never have that issue. If I do I just reinstall the .cab

I linked to the single post since it was on page 30 in the middle of people talking. If they want to see the whole thread it is one easy click on the top right of the page.