View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 02:21 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Rom can I remove the calendar from today screen?

I have mine set to show missed calls and voice mail only when I have any, otherwise call history and calendar icons and lines are gone. Thing is even if the words are gone you can still click the area where "call history" and "calendar" would be located and you'd still get linked to those screens so its great to have it cleared. I added back the visibility to missed calls and voicemail so I'd not miss my little taskbar icon telling me I'd missed things. That 590 file is pretty neat to edit things out you can even change the format of the date and or remove that as well. What you can't remove (I haven't found a solution anyway) is if you have an alarm set or an appointment set.. those must be in another file we haven't found!