View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:51 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: remove sprint logo on today screen

Darren, please be careful advising this program to change the top corner. As we have figured out that using the personalizer program does "break" sprint picturemail. Users will not receive picturemail messages to their phones though the pictures sent to them will be on the website when using this program.

We can verify this is true of Sprint Pro and Diamond.. install it, no picturemail, uninstall it yes picturemail everytime.... I loved using the personalizer program on my Treo and wanted it badly on the Diamond and Pro but it just doesn't go together. (Unless you or anyone has found a way for them to play nicely????) I just think there should be a 'warning' if you choose this method to remove "Sprint" you will not receive picturemail.
This post has been thanked 1 times.