View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 02:19 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Touch Pro made me 30 mins late to work this morning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got one for ya, i always use spb backup first off. sitting a hockey game and phone is on ny lap and reboots itself? i watch the process and i see the green screen show and i removed that then the words tap screen to begain show. wtf, hard reset all by itself? not a big problem, my backup is good to go, wrong, every app. cab everything was gone. glad i was at a load event because i screamed. lol
Yea, My phone has done that with a rom (Ivan black) and one from a kitchen. It could freeze to a black screen. Be unresponcive, then when I would soft-reset it, and would freeze on the Logo screen, then I would soft reset it, and what do you know, It Hard reset itself. DOH!

Im using dream 1.2, and it has been super stable, and fast.