View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:00 AM
airibis
PPCGeeks Regular

airibis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to airibis
Today the battery life was amazing.. possible solution?

Ever since getting the TP last week; I have griped over the battery life.

today however is a different story. Its 3am (est), and I last charged my phone 19 hours ago (pulled it off the charger at 7am) and some how I still have 80% battery left.

I browsed the internet today, talked no more and no less than I typically do, even had the GPS running for a good 40 mins. Texted, streamed youtube..... and yet its still at roughly 80% (even did a soft reset to make sure its displaying the correct battery amount)

for the past few days, I would do the same stuff, one of the days I only made a 6 min phone call and that was it (no net, no gps, no txting)

however all of those days I would drop to about 10% at least 2 times in one single day.

The only thing I have changed since then was, I replaced the Sprint tf3d with the original HTC one (the 900+ .dll files you move to your windows directory)

Not sure how that would have any effect on the battery life, but I hope this keeps up .

Anyone have an opinion on what it could be? and maybe find a way for others to have these results.