Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post
man u guys are awesome how do yall do such great job lol i installed with no problems you guys better be getting paid big bucks for this
Heh no pay just love is all but that's what really counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrocha View Post
you might want to add a note for the alltel users, some of the DLL's have the word "alltel" in front of the actual dll name. for example my phcanOverbmp.dll was named " alltelphcanOverbmp.dll" so if your icons are not showing up how they should this might be the problem. you can solve this by either changing the name in the registry to point at the one you just copied over or just put the word alltel in front of the one you copied over.
Thanks for this info this is very helpful and I will post this under the FAQ on post #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordec View Post
Bro here is the SS. Actually battery is working now too. Just the idol signal bar still out of wack. This is my favorite icon set. So clean and classy be great if you can find out why it's doing this. I know Juggalo 0.08B uses your icon set, and it works just fine.
Bro I am not sure why it is not working what carrier do you have? Did you try to install the cdma file like I told you? Look into windows and make sure the file is in there, if you can extract it and look at it using PE Explorer or reeshack that would work to just to verify it is the correct one.

tsowentaskbar3 has been updated to version 4 thanks to gtp from XDA you can go to post two to get the cab or download the file new dll's.zip and install the phcanOverbmp.dll
Here is what was fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtp View Post
hi tsowen,
i'm using your tsowentaskbar3V1.3 - many thanks for this one! it's pretty simple, but i like it very much. while using it i've found several issues with phcanOverbmp.dll file. you've missed 27% icon in resources and mixed 44% and 45% with each other. because of missing 27% all icons have been moved to one step below and there was a problem when device was 100% charged (there was no resource for this level). i've seen someone already reported this problem before but i thought you have no time for fixing this while working on your new projects. so, i have fixed and resigned the dll file (see attached) and now it works fine. feel free to update your cab file with this file (i didn't want to do this as it would cause a lot of mess, you know).
cheers,
gtp

PS: anyone who also using tsowentaskbar3V1.3 can use this file to fix the issues i've mentioned above. just unzip the attached file and copy it to your \Windows\ directory with any file browser. if it sais "access denied" or something just rename the old file in \Windows\ directory and copy the new one again. you can delete the old renamed file after a soft reset.

Last edited by tsowen; 02-06-2009 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.