View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Water sticker issue...

So I did the tape trick to stop the creaking in my batter cover. I removed my battery cover I noticed that the water sticker had stuck to the tape and torn off the inside of the phone.

The sticker itself is still adhered to the paper(and markings are intact and still stuck to the paper, but the paper backing has separated and left a backing to the sticker, but also left it's sticky side on the phone.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I don't wanna try any type of glue since that may make the stcker wet and screw things up, but I need to get the sticker back ont he phone somehow. Maybe I should take it to a service center or something? I give Sprint a call?

In the meantime, to keep it in place, I cut a piece of paper larger than the sticker and placed the sticker over where it was and then taped the paper over top the loose sticker, until I can figure out what to do.

Thoughts?

Thanx

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-06-2009 at 10:54 AM.