Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:21 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Here is a new battery set for the Tsowen TB 3. This is pretty much VGA only, I have it on my QVGA phone, but the detail level is just too small to be clear. Essentially, what this battery is doing is losing a block for every 1% of power you use, from a 10 x 10 grid. No numbers, just color and blocks. I'll have to post pictures in the AM since photobucket is down for maintenance. The zip file contains both the phcanOVERbmp.dll and the raw icons.

2-5-09 UPDATE: Photobucket is back up, so here are the pics...

If anyone likes these, I'll update my Large Titlebar dll to match this battery. I also have 2 more batteries I'm working on. (Darren, I haven't forgotten you, bud! Just not happy with how it's looking at the moment...)

2-6-09 UPDATE: The Matching HTC Large Title Bar dll has been added tot eh zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GF Block Battery V2.zip (358.6 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-06-2009 at 02:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.