View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issue with tethering to a mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
it's a macbook, so it does have bt. if I decided to use bluetooth, do I still need the usb cable at all? or do I just select something and do away the cable? don't have my macbook in front of me, so I can't picture the connection quite well.
You need to pair the phone to your MB, then on the TP, select "Bluetooth PAN" instead of "USB", press connect and once it's connected, go to OS X, click on the BT icon, select the TP's device name (whatever you set it to), then "Connect to Network".

Done.