View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:09 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: trading my phone for another

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
As I've seen this a few times before, threads like this go nowhere but take a downward spiral. As I told a few people face to face... "Don't blame your provider... Blame the decisions that you made you thought were through no fault of your own". Trust me on this one, if you know you weren't gonna like it, you should've thought twice about this before you ever bought what you were complaining about. Or you can do what I do and test any device out for a few minutes. I did the same thing with what you had and never liked it, but after you buy it, you do have 3 days to decide to get your money back, but who's fault is that? Hence no offense.

well the phone is defective, that's the point. i do alot of work related things with it. im just asking if i can get in trouble for selling the replacement i get ? i will be shipping the defective phone back to sprint though.