View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: trading my phone for another

As I've seen this a few times before, threads like this go nowhere but take a downward spiral. As I told a few people face to face... "Don't blame your provider... Blame the decisions that you made you thought were through no fault of your own". Trust me on this one, if you know you weren't gonna like it, you should've thought twice about this before you ever bought what you were complaining about. Or you can do what I do and test any device out for a few minutes. I did the same thing with what you had and never liked it, but after you buy it, you do have 3 days to decide to get your money back, but who's fault is that? Hence no offense.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-