View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: trading my phone for another

i freaking hate sprint man, i may cancel my contract. i spent 2 hours on the phone with them this morning trying to get my issues addressed. i did call the corporate # and the lady was friendly but i am only getting another brand new bb curve for no cost to me. they won't ship me a different phone until the curve is no longer for sale. it should be here tomorrow and i doubt im going to activate it, i may just sell it and get a different phone such as the diamond. i told them i did not want another bb and they said the only thing they could do is if i have the same issue with the replacemnt they could ship me another phone but id have to pay the differece for whatever i paid for the bb when i inatially bought it. thats such bull as ive seen tons of members on here call and complain about their moguls and get a touch pro for free or $50.

my question is, when i get the replacement bb can i just not activate it and sell it ? i will of course ship my defective phone back to sprint but i mean can i get in trouble for selling the replacment and buying another ? im really ticked right now at them and i told her flat out that it's not fair to please other customers complaints and not take care of my needs. i have been with sprint for 5 years and im very dissatisfied right now.