View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:05 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchFlo3D "All People" to iContact's HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
1. Disable TF3D(Settings|Today and uncheck TF3D)
2. Run ssMaPa
3. On config screen make sure you have TouchFlo 3D selected(depending on version you may not have this tab)
4. Goto Init tab, press Init and wait for it to bring up listing of programs(I dunno if Extended Init needs to be checked or not, but i have done it with and without it checked)
5. Highlight "Replace Poutlook"
6. Checkmark "Patch Enabled"
7. In the "New Program" field put /Program Files/iContact/iContact.exe (note the FORWARD slashes / as opposed to \)
8. In the "Arguments" field put a $
9. Press "Save"
10. Press the Deploy tab
11. Press Deploy Patch.
12. You should get a a message about unsigning a file and if ssMaPa should try to do this. Press "Yes".
13. Once it's done, reenable TF3D and it should work.
yessir... when in doubt

lol... my names chuck too... always wanted to do that

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!