View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:51 PM
igknight
Lurker

igknight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Missing Icons

I have been running my XV6800 for a while now with the GPS firmware and a costume kitchen without issues (other than sometimes my phone wont answer calls).

I just ordered an 8g card for my phone so I can install TomTom on it. Copied the contents of my old 1g card to my PC (had personal stuff and a few programs installed on it), then copied everything to the new 8g card. No issues.

Installed TomTom, put the card back into my computer with the converter, copied the almost 2g worth of maps to the card, put it back into my phone, started it up, but now every program that is installed on the card does not have an icon for the program.

Now, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but my start menu is now very slow as it is trying to load the icons every time.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the programs, nothing. Istalled a new program (trapster), with only 1/2 success. The main program does not have an icon, but the other .exe files that it installs do. SPB Matches installs with full icons too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.