View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:21 PM
kingbean
Lurker

kingbean is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone using Throttle Lock?

I currently use 3 different locks. I know it sounds rediculous, but I'm very private. heres my setup. S2U2 at all times because it's a great fully functional and regularly updated app. Second, Sensor lock. Another "Well Thought" app. Set it to autolock "everything on wake up and even S2U2 is locked! Love it! Plus, give it a roll on incoming call (as long as it only locks the touchscreen) and you can rest your phone on your shoulder all you want without hitting onscreen buttons (plus you can hang up, and quit to home without rerolling. As long as you have your backlight set to turn off after x amount of seconds, your hardkeys will autolock.) And Lastly, Throttle Lock. A little buggy, but locks using passcode and looks great with my custom themes (and when only used every once in a while). I have Throttle Lock in my start menu and activate it only when in public and/or drinking. If you are 4:20 friendly, if you like skulls, and you use Throttle Lock, then PM me and I'll share my skins :0)