View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:37 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is .37 hard-spl working?

saw this over in the Hard-spl thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by effortless View Post
Mix up?? I believe the sprint Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 file is actually the relocker file misnamed. I've used it before and it worked great, but I redownloaded it and when it goes to flash it says the new file is xxx.stock, just like the relocker. Also, after flashing, it reboots and if you check the bootloader, it says 0000 instead of cmonex. Please help me verify this! Can someone please post a working unlocker!
was wondering if anyone has tried it today? I am getting ready to flash and wanted to make sure it was the right file.