View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 02:36 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: from stock to custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotoad View Post
i have a stock ROM tweaked like a freak. but i'm curious about all these ROMs in the upgrade section -- I use Sprite Backup -- could i use it to save all my settings, then flash a few new ROMs, and if i wanted to go back, could i restore easily?
Let me be honest, don't count on too much the backup programs. I'd suggest you just back up the PIMs instead. Sometimes a full restore will screw up the whole thing anyway.

As for flashing and trying other ROMs? Go for it, as long as you know what you are doing. Some of them are fast and simply awesome.

Well happy Flashing!
This post has been thanked 1 times.