View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:53 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So, what Calendar program do you use?

Just wondering what's the best/most popular calendar that everybody uses. Although I feel that most people are gonna say PocketInformant, just wondered if anybody uses anything different. Any good free alternatives to it besides TodayAgenda?

I have the calendar tab installed on my TF3D, however its not really functional. Like you can't actually select a day and add a task.

I use to use thumbcal, and I'll probably just end up making a second today, and keep on using that.

Also, saw GekoNewCal found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=434760
Haven't tried it out yet.

So, what calendar program do you use?

Last edited by GoodGets; 02-02-2009 at 03:58 AM.