View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iContact & iDialer & thumbCal on Touch Pro

I don't know what else to say because I dunno what else you have done to your phone. Everyone is ifferent. ssMaPa has never caused issue for me, however, that's not to say it won't.

The only thing I could see as to why it wasn't working for you in the first place was, were you pressing the Save key, to save the change, before deploying it? It will not remember what you just changed, if you don't. However, that shouldn't cause any issues like you are experiencing. It just won't make the change.

Beyond that, I dunno. It could be something else you have installed didn't like what ssMaPa did and thus why you are having the issues.

I will say, I usually make regular backups(I use Sprite) for situations like yours. I know, at some point, with the amount of tinkering I do, I will be in your shoes, with the same issues. It's inevitable.... this is Windows/Microsoft we are dealing with.