Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 05:28 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

HTC Start Menu Services Icons

This dll will change the Today, Settings, and Programs Icons on your Start Menu. I have two versions, One matches Tsowen's Taskbar 3, the other will work with several of the other task bar versions posted here. This definitely works for QVGA, but it should work for VGA as well. I would like to get a couple of victims, I mean, guinea pigs with VGA devices to give both files a try, and either PM or post here what the results are. Thanks!

UPDATE: You must have the HTC Large Start Menu Activated for this to work. (Thanks to darren.wlsn for the tip!)

CWCID to Nelly04 and Tsowen for helping me identify and fix the mistake I made in changing these icons out.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-02-2009 at 07:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.