Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 03:00 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Thanks! What made it work for you? I obviously didn't get enough sleep last night, since I, for the life of me, could not get it to work...
Well because you are making the .dll larger because of the quality of the images what you have to do is unsign it, then open it in PE Explorer and go to Data Directories, click on Certificate Table and set it to Zero then save. Open it in ResHacker since you are changing the depth of the images and PE Explorer don't like this haha... and change the icon's out then save and sign. Once you did the above the first time and saved it you will not have to do it in the future when changing out the imahes because you changed it the first time. If you ever get the message "Error: Signing Failed. Result = 80070057, (-2147024809)" when signing this is your problem and you need to do the method above. What this does is detroy the security table so you can sign it again.
This post has been thanked 3 times.