Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
TSOWEN this has been mentioned before. Anyway to fix this or is it being worked on? BTW this also occurs on the CDMA Devices. Thanks!
Did you replace the background of the large title bar with the HTCLTC.png files on both mine and Igotgame's posts on this? That will eliminate the icon artifact you are seeing.

Here's the link to my post. Download the Block Large Title Bar zip. Youcan discard the dll (for some reason my version doesn't do well on the Diamond). All you need are the 2 HTCLTB png files in the zip. Put both into your Windows file, soft reset and this should be dealt with for you.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!