View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 01:44 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: diamond beer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilmonkee View Post
Hey all.

I downloaded what I think is the newest version of Diamond Beer for my Sprint Touch Pro from the following link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=144

I directly downloaded it to my phone via Opera 9.5, but when I open the application (which was "successfully downloaded"), I get an error message which reads:

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Isn't this supposed to work on Sprint Touch Pros?

Please reply ASAP if you can help!

Thanks guys!

-theevilmonkee

BTW, I didn't know if this belonged in the software section or here, so move it if this is out of section.
just got this thanks!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.