View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:20 PM
Maverick0984
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ghost* email address after SPB backup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
setting/connection/pc to usb. However the file is in internal storage so u need active sync otherwise disk storage wont see it, and u ll only see the memory card. Stay in active syn and hit device instead of storage under "my computer" whether u using lappy or pc
Yea, you are right. I can only see the storage card when in this mode. Hmm, still can't delete the file though while connected to my computer. This method wasn't any different than I was already doing. I could always find the file, just can't delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mteagster View Post
Same thing happened here where I couldnt delete it. The way I did it (unless someone else knows a different way) was delete my email acccounts and then delete the cemail file.
I would just email yourself all the email on your device, delete your account, delete the cemail file then set up your email accounts and you should be golden.
That is the main problem though, I cannot delete the email account. If I could I wouldn't have this problem.

It is the only current email account, the ghost one that is. I am unable to delete the file as it says it is in use. Is there any process that I can kill temporarily so I can delete it? I don't actually care about the email themselves as it syncs to my various servers so nothing is unique on the device.

Last edited by Maverick0984; 01-31-2009 at 06:23 PM.