View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 PM
badmoon8081
N00b

badmoon8081 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best HTC Touch Pro screen protector?

I tried invisible shield but I was surprised how quickly the stylus scratched up the protector. I mean their website shows them taking a set of keys to it and then it wipes clean. It was also a nightmare to apply.

Also, for a touch screen, invisible shield is a real bad idea. They pride their product on its added grip which is true. However that makes your touchscreen very hard to use. Your finger constantly gets caught in the gripping or traction. It is like moving your finger on the screen in quicksand.

My final solution......
I purchased an Apple Iphone screen protector and cut it to fit my screen using a grid. I have had it on my phone for over a month and the screen protector is still scuff free and you barely notice it is there. Even finger prints are hard to see. Also it is silky smooth to your touch. I have decided that the best protector out there is the apple iphone brand. Right now my invisible shield protector covers the whole phone with exception of my screen which is covered by the apple iphone protector.
This post has been thanked 1 times.