View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:41 AM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: System/Ring Volume Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
the only way i have found to have more options for sound levels is to go into the tf3d settings and use the d-pad on the sound level sliders. hitting left (lower) will go further than right (higher) so you can eventually get to your sweet spot. i know that does not answer your question, but that is the work around i use. 3 bars on the htc volume control meter is too loud for an office setting IMO.
Lol. The funny thing is I started this thread because I go to bed much later than my fiance, so when I go in to brush my teeth, I watch a quick youtube video while standing at the sink, and the 3 bar level was too loud. Haha...