View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:30 AM
knives of ice
PPCGeeks Regular

knives of ice is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i make a thread about this a few weeks back asking if anyone had figured out settings hoping it was just a setting in slingplayer mobile that i could update. i've tried everything and in comparison to the 6700 the mogul isn't close slingplayer wise.

the biggest problem is the slight sound sync problems. even if i'm averaging 350kbs and 25fps it won't sync up properly. the video is not as smooth as the 6700 either, even after adding files to the windows directory like others have suggested in various threads about the slingplayer. i don't get it.... right now i think the problem has to be on slings end.

has anyone tried old slingplayer software on the mogul before the new wm6 update? most wm5 programs i have work fine on the mogul, maybe the older versions would actually work better than the newest one.

also, till the problem is fixed there are lots of cracked versions of slingplayer floating around. i paid for mine but i actually had to use a cracked version when i upgraded since i was tired of waiting on hold forever to get my new activation number that i already paid for yet needed a new one when upgrading to wm6