Thread: New vs. old
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:00 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: New vs. old

Close Opera and edit \Windows\Opera9\opera.ini and change the Max Allowed Tabs to the right number

Okay Gar... Do this...

1) Download Total Commander.. It is a great registry editor.. I use it all the time...

2) Make sure you close out Opera.. Don't have it running or this will not work...

3) Once you have that program installed, open it up. Click on the folder called 'Windows'.. This will take a few seconds to open..

4) Okay.. Now slowly scroll down to the folder called 'Opera9'.. It should be in the 5th or 6th row down...

5) Scroll down to 'opera.ini'... Should be about 5 or 6 rows down...

6) Just click lightly on it so it is highlighted... Now while this is highlighted, click on 'File' (near the left bottom corner)

7) Click on 'Edit'... This will open a new screen...

Scroll down until you see 'Maximum Allowed Tabs=3'.. Delete the 3 and insert what you want.. I believe you said 7... After this click 'ok' in the top corner.. Then exit Total Commander.. Do a soft reset and it should be all set

I do not know why your video camera opens instead of the regular camera.. Weird...
This post has been thanked 1 times.