View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 05:38 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Music Tab nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
can someone who has they're music showing up in the tab with artwork or without give me a step by step on how your doing it? Ive tried for hours to get it to show my music and no matter what I do it doesnt appear. I have my music on my storage card that I synched from windows media player 11. It puts it in a folder called "music" in the root of my storage card. Ive tried moving it to my documents, my documents >my music. Ive tried taking it out of the artist folder, the cd folder. Ive tried it all. Im going absolutely insane here.

No matter what I do it says no music found.

In windows media player you have to make sure the advanced tag editor has the pic on it. Right click the song in wmp, select advanced tag editor, select pictures, then drop the correct pic in there. once you update the file on windows media player, you have to delete the file on your memory card and re sync before it will show up on the TP music player.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-29-2009 at 05:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.