View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:44 PM
bigearscustoms
PPCGeeks Regular

bigearscustoms is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprite Backup Error

i have used sprite backup for few days now with no problems. i was messing around with some stuff today, (nothing big at all) and wanted to restore to the most recent backup. i went to the file like normal, clicked it, and this is the message i get. The file 'Backup_2009-01-29' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

here is exactly what i have done with the phone from last night till now.

last night - went to settings folder, went to "about", changed device name.

today - performed sprite backup.
- downloaded PHM reg edit prog to PC, synced phone to PC, followed install instructions, checked phone to play with editor and didnt see it anywhere, soft reset, still nothing anywhere that i could tell, got scared and decided i didnt really need to mess with reg edits anyways for what i use phone for and wanted to just restore to last backup I JUST MADE and forget it even happened. and here we are with my problem.

why why why? i have 5 backups on phone memory card and they each say the same thing. how can this be fixed? why did this happen?

Last edited by bigearscustoms; 01-29-2009 at 01:57 PM.