ScandaLex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructor
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0ph
3 days without a recharging? wow. i dont really use my much but after 12 hours or so im down to like 60%

i have to charge every night.
I just checked my phone this morning - I left it off overnight (8 hours or so) after fully charging it and I was still at 100% battery. This was with the phone itself on, but the device otherwise off.

So yeah, I could see his claim being true. It's just a matter of what's installed (no iLock, no LedKiller, no HTC plugins), among other things.
The first night of ownership, I was not even home so there were no apps installed other than what came with it. Since the 6800 wasnt my priority while away, I barely touched it after taking it off the charger.

By morning, I was down to 60%. I find that incredible considering I hadnt used the thing.

While flying 32,000 ft in the air, I had it on flight mode. When I boarded the plane I was at 100%. By the time I landed, 3 hours later, I was at 20%. The device was locked and not in use the entire flight. While waiting for my luggage, I had to plug it into an outlet to charge.

Now, I did read in several places that this battery is not the greatest; that it will die fast....but I didnt think this fast.