ScandaLex
Regular 'Geeker

ScandaLex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
Could you or anyone try beaming anything in any way and see if it locks up your Mogul. I want to know if it is just my PPC or if this is everyone. I have beamed files from my 700wx to my Mogul via bluetooth so I believe this should work the same way as it has with my 6700 to 700wx transfers. Why would this work to receive but lock my Mogul up when I try to send. Before I try the hard reset rout I want to see if this is common or just a problem for me. Thanks for any help
I just got my Mogul last Thursday. Considering I was away from home computer and wouldnt be near it until Tuesday (past) I decided I could just IR my contacts from 6700 to 6800; that worked just fine. Later when I attempted to transfer more stuff, it just locked up and the only thing that helped each time was a soft reset. (This was prior to the new rom update...havent tried since then)

I noticed that I couldnt transfer from the 6700 to 6800 via BT. I havent had much time since getting this phone tp search solutions for this.