Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Misfortune
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
I had this problem too. Make sure that the file you are installing matches your registry. If your image has fat bars, make sure registry is set to 4 and vice versa for the skinny. I tried installing a file by brock1909 that had the four fat bars and it wouldn't work because my registry was setup for the skinny bars.

UPDATE: I also added another Ev/1x file to my original post below.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=84
I see chefben must have shared my new gray ev icon?

The file im trying to install is htcleeners file. I just cant get it to work for some reason.

But i went back and tried out an older version of tsowens, and it seems to be working perfectly and displaying the 6 bars.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0