View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightcell
Just an update...
After having problems with WMP and some weird low memory error messages, I figured that the problem was coming from a 3rd party app.
I did a hard reset and installed all my apps one by one and tested WMP everytime... the culprit app is OXIOS Memory.

I got rid of it and WMP is player perfectly now. I had some problem with the side button as well and everything is fine now.

Just my 2c
One curious thing I immediately noticed with the 700wx when I got it: OXIOS Memory and even MemMaid Mem Reclaimer both resulted in NEGATIVE memory gains when I ran them

I was blown away by the fact that I was actually loosing RAM by running those apps so i uninstalled OXIOS and never ran SKTools or MemMaid RAM cleaners again.

This ties into what I think are Palm's changes in how memory is handled on the device. Very bizarre.