Thread: iContacts v0.6
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iContacts v0.6

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone ever revamped iContacts v0.6 into VGA and to autoclose on dial/sms/email. I used a modified iContacts v0.6 that already autoclosed on dial/sms/email. Unfortunately it still looks like crap on a VGA screen hahah.

I've tried using iContacts v0.9 and Burts iContacts, but I found both to be too frilled out that it kind of takes away from its main function as a quick/easy contacts sorter. One of the greatest features of iContacts was the fact that you can tap the ABC icon and drag to a letter to skip down all the way. For v0.9 you have to tap the keyboard and then tap the letter. I know this is a minor gripe, but its just one of the few things that makes me prefer the old school/simpler 0.6 version. The only reason I need the iContacts is to quickly bring up a non-favorite contact, which makes most of the features of the other newer iContacts useless for me.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 01-28-2009 at 01:10 AM.