Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ler329 View Post
TSOWEN.... I'm using taskbar version 5.1.6. and there is no Bluetooth icon. Is this normal? Or do I need to install it seperately?? Also, the tapres.192.dll file, does it ONLY contain the EV/ 1X icons? Or are there others in the file??

Thanks
Lee
Tapres has EV/1X, voice mail, speaker phone off of the top of my head. The Cab has the BT icon's installed already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotgame View Post
Tsowen

What's different about those battery icons? They look the same as the old ones.
Font on battery is bigger and more clear as you can see on my screen shot, This is not the battery I am going to use on my own taskbar but was trying to keep with the same design for this taskbar just one that was clear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.