View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 03:02 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
To anyone that has tried this yet....

After installing it, have you noticed a difference when you get an incoming call? I notice that the keyguard stays on (and before it used to just let me hit the green phone button. Also, it looks like a different screen opens, then the usual in-call screen comes on...the other one doesn't stay on fast enough for me to see what it is.

And after installing this, I can no longer use the speakerphone button while I'm in a call. I can click on it, but it won't activate the speakerphone.

This was the only thing I installed last night, and I've had these problems ever since. I didn't really change many settings, but something obviously got messed up somewhere.