Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:33 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I was just wondering if anyone had made a largetitlebar.dll that included the exact same icons from tsowen 3v1.3 yet? If not is there any easier way to do it than expanding each dropdown menu in the icon menu? In that reshacker program. I replaced some icons in the largetitlebar.dll the other day and I found 3-4 occurances of each icon and it was definitely time consuming to change out the icons. So mad props to all of you that do it. But is there a guide that tells you where each one is located or do you literally have to go through each and every dropdown menu?
Try this one...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.