View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:53 AM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper Changer App Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
That is a beautiful screen - does it require all programs listed in the xda link? I have never tried something like this.
Is that a one day program, following the time of day or does it rotate like that?
Any help - I'm not sure I want to install mortcript, etc., without knowing exactly what I am doing.
In regards to the XDA link I posted - yeah it's really easy to setup.

First, follow the link on that thread to mortscript. This is just a program that helps handle the code the guy used to write his app. Install it and forget about it (you won't need to work with it directly.)

Now, plug in your phone via usb, and select disk drive. Then open it in your explorder (usually something like Removable Disk (G) and create a directory called "AWPC".

Next, download the latest version of Automatic Wallpaper Changer.zip and extract the files to AWPC.

You should see a directory in this folder now called "Pictures". If you open it, you'll see another directory called "Moon". This is the example images he gives you.

To download an image pack like mine, download the .zip file and extract the files to AWPC\Pictures\. After extracting my files it should look like AWPC\Pictures\chronsterSky.

Now, once you've got the picture set you want, unplug your phone, and using file explorer within the phone, just go back out to AWPC\ and run AutomaticWallpaperchanger.MSCR and follow the instructions. Select "chronsterSky" from the image pack list, and you're good to go.

After installing an image pack, the image in TF3d will change every hour.

Last edited by chronster; 01-27-2009 at 10:58 AM.