View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disabling Keyboard lights (work in progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo_ka
[
this hack dosent seem to work for phone alarm, because when i get an alert the screen stays off but the keyboard loght come on.
Re-post from over at TC for others:

Hmmm, not sure what to say with this one as I haven't done a before/after with "disable backlight on alarms" with PA and this reg hack.

I can say when I just tried the "disable backlight on alarm" function and sent myself an email: backlight didn't come on, keyboard didn't light up and my LED starting to blink and vibrate. In other words all is working as it should even with this trick.

Have you gone back into the registry to make sure that the change took? You have to power off the device first (standby) and wait a couple of mins for the ROM to flush to RAM. If you just reset to quickly, you loose the change.