View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 PM
VR4ever
Lurker

VR4ever is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Accidently Hitting Power Button While Texting

I had that problem too. It felt very awkward to reposition my fingers so that I didn't hit it all the time. I noticed that when I got a rubberized case for it, I don't have that problem anymore. I haven't decided whether I want to use it all the time because my full body protector offers good scratch resistance already.

Having raised edges from the case doesn't make it flow as well going across the face of the device from the screen to the touch pad and wheel. The rubberized case did help with my problem of losing the stylus when I took my phone out of the OEM case. Everytime I would take the phone out, the stylus would catch on one of the loops in the OEM case and would already be half way out of the phone. Now I don't use the OEM case because the combined with the rubberized case it's very bulky. At least I only paid $21 for 4 of the rubberized cases in various colors and the tabs are stronger than the Seidio ones. I broke one of the tabs off the Seidio case for my Mogul within a few months.