View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
**FIXED**Weather database issues...

Ok, not having much success with this. I installed the weather database cab from the Touch Pro essentials and it had been working great since early January. However, today I try to look at the weather and it has started showing me IDS_STATE_0 under the town/state and for the 5 day, I see IDS_UNKNOWN, even deleting ans reselecting the town from the database gives me this result. However, the main cities like New You, LA and such still work just fine. It's only the smaller cities that seem to give me the issue.

So I decided to try to edit the database. I went in with the DB editor and have entered the Accuweather code(I remembered to turn TF3D off before editing) just about every which way possible but it continues to give me issues with my town. I have tried just a zipcode, as well as the NAM|US|ST|TOWN with no success.

Anyone else having this issue and if so(or not) what am I doing wrong.

Thanx

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 01-26-2009 at 03:20 PM. Reason: FIXED