View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 PM
infection0
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA and GSM users alike: In-Call voice recording

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...457808&page=10

Please post your results, your ROM version, and your S2A version for others whether it works or not!

BTW Flashed to Mighty 4.3 and it works - straight out of the flash. Since I'm pretty sure you're using Mighty Briggs, perhaps I need to make my instructions better and a bit more succinct.

1) Unzip the ZIP file. You should now have a voARMNBEnc.dll and a ICR_51spsoft_com.cab.

2) The DLL must go in the Windows Directory. (The order between CAB and DLL actually doesn't matter)

3) Install the CAB

4) Soft-reset

5) Make a call. On the screen where theres a fat red "End Call" button, hit the "Menu" softkey (bottom right) and it should have a button called "Start Recording". You will only see this after the call connects (I.E. the call timer starts). I don't know why it shouldn't be working for the rest of you guys. Good luck...

One more thing:
AMR doesn't skip for me while on Mighty's 4.3. But I still prefer WAV since that is a standard format.

Last edited by infection0; 01-26-2009 at 02:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.