View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:23 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A hack to remove today screen lines

Sorry if this has been posted already, or if its in the wrong place I read about a cool registry edit that'll remove the little line that separate your today screen plugins. I dont think it'll work with touchflo or other custom today apps. But for those who use the simple wm today screen, it makes the dividing lines disappear. I tried it and it works. Using a registry editor, go to HKLM/software/microsoft/today and create a new dword named HidePluginSeparators and give it a value of 1 softreset after a minute and they'll (lines) will be gone
dschoenike

This post has been thanked 8 times.