View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:38 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a sports ticker...

something like the Stock tab for tf3d would be really sweet... the abilitly to pick specific teams and an overall scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen in that tab...

really gunna have to find a very talented developer (over at XDA) cuz that is a no joke task... i'm sure it is possible with the right amount of work, but i don't think we'll see anything like this for a WHIIIILLE, like atleast 6 months

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!