Thread: Real Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Real Talk

with some people having legitimate problems with their HTC touch professionals,i thought i'd start this for LEGITIMATE issues(flaking is cosmetic and has no bearing on phone performance). after spending the better part of my morning on the phone with sprints' crack team of experts, they are sending out another pro (4th in 4 months) and i told them to note the account that if a problem arises with the 4th, i want another model or cancelation of services. it seems that after all the tweaks and hacks done to this thing, if you fix one thing another stops working. now i can hear on it really good,have custom icons, tweaked buttons, lightning fast internet, but no sprint tv and music store. they are there but tv plays maybe 15 secs. and goes back to main menu. sprint music always has an error trying to connect. i am running stock. we already know about the battery. i told the sprint person that this was not what i thought this phone is supposed to do. i run a business in the field but 2 or 3 phone calls and some internet and your done battery wise.maybe some of you can share your experiences.thanx.