View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:16 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera Telescope Adapter? LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i might. strictly for entertainment value. hell, i've spent $25 on much dumber things for sure.
Oh yeah! No doubt there... I know for a fact we all bought those cell phone antean range extenders that wen in the batter compartment when they first came out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihavens View Post
Okay, the CMOS already sucks on these cameras leading to terrible shutter speeds causing horrible shutter shake. This would make it MUCH worse. I am sure you would find enough lighting in the event of a NUCLEAR BLAST but other then that this would be useless.
Damn that was funny... Never though of it that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LMAO, I remember someone posting pics of that a couple of months ago. That is the dumbest, ugliest thing I have ever seen. I mean how could anyone make a product like that and think it will sell like hotcakes. Seriously, who in their right mind would even purchase something like that.
Hey man, I just bought three and was gonna send you for your B-Day... Now you gets NONE!

Donations always accepted but never expected!