View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:28 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro - 1/9/09 Build Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
Well, I had Sprint exchange my second launch Touch Pro (swapped once already due to the over-b***** earpiece) which had a mid-October build date yesterday, because the right side of the screen was peeling away from the bezel. It had slowly been getting worse and worse, and I was starting to worry that the screen might let go completely on the right side. Additionally, the hardware nav buttons stuck up quite a bit (over 1mm even with a screen protector on!), and the hardware keyboard's backlight (as all of you know) was terribly inconsistent.

The new phone is amazing. The hardware buttons sit almost flush. The screen is perfectly flush with the bezel. The keyboard backlight is perfectly uniform! Even the slider mechanism seems snappier and more reliable.

If you're on Sprint and have been been holding out for the kinks to get worked out, I would say the time has arrived!
Do you know the build date of your previous TP? It may have been part of the crap batch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.